Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Sunshine Anderson album coming in January 2007


Sunshine Anderson is back. Lookin good too! ;) I tell ya, just when you start wondering where folks been, they come back! lol! OK, sometimes that is. ;) I look forward to hearing this album because I liked that cut, 'Heard It All Before.'

She has a new album coming out in January '07 called, 'Sunshine At Midnight.'

Her 2001 debut was, 'Heard It All Before' from her album, 'Your Woman' that received a lot of plays on both the Urban AC and Hip-Hop stations.

Today I heard her first new single called, 'Something I Wanna Give You.' There is another new single she has called, 'Lunch or Dinner.' You can check them both out at Sunshine's myspace: myspace.com/sunshineanderson.

Sunshine's new website: sunshineandersonmusic.com.

No comments :