Friday, August 18, 2006

Louisiana's Own Rosie Ledet Performs in MD Tonight!


Creole Zydeco vocalist and accordion player, Rosie Ledet performs tonight at chickhallsurfclub The Surf Club in Maryland. Miss Ledet is from the small town of Church Point, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.

She is currently on the Maison De Sol record label.

I first heard Ms. Ledet on texasfred2002 Zydeco Cowboy Texas Fred's show on wpfw several yrs back and really liked her sound from the first time I heard her.

I have wanted to go to the Louisiana Swamp Romp many times at Wolf Trap but I haven't made it there yet. Hopefullly next year I will catch it!

For more info on Miss Rosie Ledet see her official website at: rosieledet.com.

Also, for more information on Zydeco Artists check out cajunzydeco.net.

"Hoo-wee! Yea, you right!" ;)

No comments :