Monday, August 20, 2007

LT's Jazzy Radio Loft & Lounge Celebrates The Life of Jon Lucien (January 8th, 1942 - August 18th, 2007)


Official site: jonlucien.com

I was saddened to hear the news today that singer Jon Lucien passed away over the weekend. Truly one of my favorite male singers of all time.

The first Jon Lucien album I heard was Listen Love (Original Release Date: April 24, 1991) which blew me away and was constantly on repeat on my old stereo on cassette tape. The next album of Jon Lucien's I picked up was Rashida (Original Release Date: 1973) which I think I found on cassette shortly thereafter. There are 12 other albums he did I still look forward to hearing. His music is a must buy for all great music lovers. His ballads, his lyrics; pure romance that will melt the room.

Peace and Blessings to Jon Lucien and all of his The Freinds, Family and Fans.

No comments :