Tuesday, October 31, 2006

CBS Radio Mystery Theater - "Until next time, pleasant...dreams?" (Door swings shut).

Because Halloween is in the air, it reminds me of a radio program I remember that used to come on that we really liked as kids because it was so scary. It was called The CBS Radio Mystery Theater.

Here are some great CBS Radio Mystery Theater Web Sites:
cbsrmt.info
home.twcny.rr.com/myafchak
himanbrown.com
fearyoucanhear.com

The CBS Radio Mystery Theater ran on CBS Radio from January 6th, 1974 to December 31st, 1982. It was a one hour show that aired weekly at least 3 times a week with the rest of the week usually filled in with re-runs.

It was really a good show. Very well produced.

Talk about theater for the mind! I can still remember some of those old episodes as I write this. Now, that is a box set of CDs I would love to get!

No comments :