Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday Fun - Jerry Lewis - The Nutty Professor

What made me think of Jerry Lewis this rainy afternoon? Maybe it is because it is September 1st. Maybe it's because whenever it's the first weekend in September, we all know what is going to be on TV on Labor Day and has been for the last 41 years. The MDA Telethon!

Somehow, this time of the year on Sept 1st, I start thinking of Jerry Lewis, then I start thinking of all his movies that have cracked me up over the years way before those in my age group were born yet still cracks us up of all ages to this day.

So, because it's the end of the week, because it's Friday, because I am so glad the long holiday weekend is finally here even though we are getting all the soaking rain right now in DC/MD/VA and because, just because! I need some Jerry Lewis today.

Sometimes you just gotta release yourself! lol.

One of my favorite scenes from Jerry Lewis' 1963 'The Nutty Professor.' Not only did he star in it, he wrote it and directed it. Genius comedy.

Jerry Lewis has skills for days!

Check out the original trailer for Nutty Professor here: videodetective.nuttyprofessortrailer

No comments :