Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan Gives Advice for Obama Family's Dog Adoption


Dog Whisperer gives tips to the Obama family for upcoming dog adoption.

As soon as I heard earlier this year that The Obama's were going to get a puppy for the girls if they won this election, I thought of Cesar Millan and his show The Dog Whisperer. I learn something new, not only about animals when I watch his show, but people too, including myself.

I would love to see The Dog Whisperer and The Obama Family do and coordinate some sort of "tie-in" together when they finally get the new puppy. That would be a great episode indeed with high ratings for NatGeo to boot. Make it an hour long just because. Obama Family, Cesar Millan, & The National Geographic Channel, let's make it happen! Email campaign, anyone?
~LT

No comments :