Sunday, February 03, 2008

Michael Jackson & SoBe Life Water Super Bowl Spots Revealed

The SuperBowl Naked Tease
Lee LeeZardo's big dancing break. Watch the first half of the Super Bowl for his dancing debut.


Video Thrillicious: A Chance In Hell (Episode 2)
Lee and Donny, dancer from the 2008 Sobe Life Water Super bowl commercial, take a break to discuss girl problems.


Thrillicious: 2008 Sobe Life
2008 Super Bowl Ad for Sobe Life Water featuring Naomi Campbell and Michael Jackson's Thriller.


Well, what can we say? Lol! Not exactly what I expected but then again I really did not know what to expect from these commercials for MJ and SoBe Life Water. I knew a lizard was SoBe's symbol on the water bottles but who knew they would use the lizard for the whole campaign? Lol! I thought that maybe they would actually feature Michael Jackson in them in some creative way at least. I see they casted Naomi Campbell in the ad. They must have remained good freinds over the years because the last time we saw them do a project together was the video for In The Closet from The Dangerous Album:

Michael Jackson/Naomi Campbell - In The Closet - Dangerous Album - 1991


Back to the new ad campaign for Thriller 25, I look forward to what else they come up with over the next weeks and months.
I think I'd have to give the SoBe Life Water spots a 4 out of 10 just because they could've been much better creative wise.
~LT

No comments :