Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jumper Starring Hayden Christensen & Samuel L. Jackson


jumperthemovie.com

Storyline: A genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himself anywhere. He discovers this gift has existed for centuries and finds himself in a war that has been raging for thousands of years between "Jumpers" and those who have sworn to kill them. From the director of The Bourne Identity and Mr. and Mrs. Smith -- Jumper hits theaters February 15, 2008.

OK, I couldn't resist.

For all Star Wars fans, as we see, Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu DO meet again! Well, sort of!

Mace: (Pacing a slow circle around Christensen with a mean look in his eye) "You thought I forgot about you slicing off my hand in Episode III when Palpatine threw me out his office window over the streets of Coruscant, didn't you? DIDN'T you?! I'm back!!!"
Anakin: "Noooooooooo!"
Mace: "Oh, I got some Dark Side for you now!"
Anakin: Wait!
Mace: "I told Obi Wan and Yoda I never trusted you! And I meant it!"
Anakin: "You....?"
Mace: "Oh, yeah! It was me, Anakin. It was me. I was the reason you never became a full member of The Jedi Council!"
Anakin: "You...You...You!"
Mace: "Payback's a @#$%^, ain't it son?"

All SW jokes aside, I love the concept of the storyline and I will be seeing this movie. It looks like it's going to be very decent. It's great to see Hayden Christensen back on the silver screen in what seems to be a great role and project for him.
~LT

No comments :