Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Special Announcement! LT's Music & Album Reviews Now Published In Reservations - The Ultimate African American Travel Guide!


Hello, Family, Friends and Readers of LT's Jazzy Radio Loft & Lounge!

I am very happy to announce that you can now read my music and album reviews in a new magazine which I featured here in LTs Jazzy Radio Loft & Lounge called
"Reservations, The Ultimate African American Travel Guide" created by native Washingtonian, Ms. Kirstin Fuller, Founder & Editor In Chief of Reservations!

You can now order subscriptions at youreservations.com and myspace.com/reservationsmag.

Annual subscriptions are $10 for 6 issues!

The direct link to my interview with Ms. Kirstin Fuller, Founder & Editor In Chief of Reservations - The Ultimate African American Travel Guide is: ltsjazzyradio.com

And as always, feel free to continue drop by my blog or myspace anytime as I will continue to do reviews here too!

Peace, Love and All The Best!
LT

No comments :