Thursday, November 09, 2006

NY Times & Washington Informer Articles On Nascar’s Drive for Diversity Program

I find these two articles interesting because of my passion and interest in Formula Cars, Formula Driving, Racing and generally speaking, all vehicles of speed. Checkout my recently launched (under construction) blog: LTsCoolVehicles.

I have been following any and all articles on this drivefordiversity.com program in NASCAR over the last several years since I first heard of its beginnings.

'Nascar’s Drive for Diversity Is Producing Mixed Signals' by Viv Bernstein, NY Times, Wednesday, November 8th, 2006: nytimes.com

'A Black Woman Is Wheeling and Dealing On The Nascar Track' by Darrick Ignasiak. Special To The NNPA, Thursday, November 2nd, 2006: washingtoninformer.com

No comments :